Monday, May 5, 2008

no title

So much family drama going on. My in-laws are driving me NUTS! And since I've vented about it so many times, what's the point of doing even more complaining when I can be taking a quiz?


Four jobs I have had:
1. janitor
2. does shoveling manure count?
3. pro pizza maker
4. secretary

Four movies I would or have watched over & over:
1. Memoirs of a Geisha
2. Wild Hearts Can't be Broken
3. Curious George
4. Gone With the Wind

Four places I have lived:
1. Brigham
2. Paradise
3. Nanaimo, BC
4. North Ogden

Four people I talk to every day:
1. Tofor
2. Joe
3. Georgia
4. myself

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak Gorgonzola from Olive Garden
2. Smoothies
3. Fruit Snacks
4. Cinnamon buns sound really good right now.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At my own home
2. on a vacation
3. with my hubby
4. brigham

Four things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Getting to wear my swimsuit a million times.
2. Swimming
3. NO SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER
4. Travelling. Even if it's just to Idaho.

Four things I have to do but keep putting off:
1. Look for another car
2. Get my ring fixed
3. Get a frame for my picture
4. Clean my car out

No comments: