Saturday, June 26, 2010

my apologies..

Sorry, but this is another pseudo blog post.

I just got back from a lovely trip to Jackson Hole and have so many pictures still waiting to be loaded onto my computer, looked through, edited, and posted. But, it will have to wait for another day. Maybe tomorrow.

For now I'll leave you with a picture from the first circus I ever went to, back in 2006.



And I will also leave you with a little secret... I will forever feel guilty for that day. Kristofor and I went to the circus (like I said, it was my first time going, EVER! And it was awesome!) on September 27. I got a call during the show saying that my sister Madi had had her first baby, Roman! And!!! I stayed at the circus which was a measly 45 minutes away instead of going to meet my new nephew!!! It was the circus, after all!!!!!

I know. I know. I am a horrible sister and aunt! I still feel guilty about it to this day.



Again, I am sorry. For the fake post, and for the dumping of my emotions all over the internet.

1 comment:

Madi said...

lol oh I see it's better to let these things out after almost 4 years, that way no one will be mad! ;) Don't feel guilty! Love you!