Friday, December 17, 2010

current obsessions..

So to start off I'd just like to say that I've been wanting to post about this nail polish ever since I bought it earlier this week. Buuut, between staying up late watching Netflix and sleeping in in the morning, who has time to blog? ;)

I saw this little beauty at WalMart a couple weeks ago but didn't want to fork over the 3 dollars it cost, so I went home with nothing but boring groceries. But I kept thinking about it and thinking about it and finally went back to pick it up. So glad I did. It's called 'Minted,' and my only complaint is that it's a little soft, so you can get imperfections easily. But I love wearing it because it feels festive without being all red-green-and-white.

Photobucket
I don't like to "color between the lines" when I paint my nails - it takes too much patience!



I've been drinking this hot chocolate every night without fail for the past week and a half (I'm super healthy like that). I'm usually not a huge fan of chocolate-mixed-with-fruit flavored things (except chocolate oranges), but I'm smitten with this stuff. And, for a little something extra, I like to add just a bit of hazelnut coffee creamer to the mix. Soooo. Goood.

Photobucket


Lastly, I just can't get over my latest purchase. I've been needing a recipe box for a long time but have been kind of picky about the kind I want - my favorite ones are the retro metal ones, so I look on eBay from time to time to see if I can find one I like for relatively cheap. Well, I scored this baby for only 7 dollars - including shipping! I haven't even put it away yet (it's still sitting right here on my computer desk) because every time I look at it, it makes me happy.
Photobucket


Well, I'm off to play Puerto Rico with the Mr. and my little brother.
Wish us luck. This game is intense.
You should try it sometime.

2 comments:

Madi said...

I love the recipe box! I needed one for a long time and I settled, wish I hadn't. I need one like yours. so cute!

Olivia said...

Yeah I've found Revlon nail polish kind of sucks