Wednesday, August 31, 2011

more pictures of my dog - surprise surprise!

I want to thank those of you who gave your thoughts (both on and off the blog) regarding my last post. I still feel a bit overwhelmed, but I think I have a plan forming in my head about what I want to happen in the future.  =) 


And now, some funny pictures of my fur baby (did I just say that?) at Bear Lake. I went a few weeks ago with my sister Brein (more pics on her blog). It was so much fun! Someday when I'm old and rich I'll buy a canoe and a cabin up there and be happy for the rest of my life. 

 I seriously want to get him a life jacket so he can learn to swim. How awesome would that be?


 Me and my niece London.. not sure what we're doing.


Sooooo messy! You can't even tell from this picture just how dirty he was. He loved it.


 

1 comment:

Brein said...

Ohhhh your cute little fur baby! AND my cute fur nephew. :) He was a joy to have around! And after I'm done nursing and can take me some heavy duty allergy pills I may even get to interact with the little guy!! :P