Monday, August 11, 2008

copycat

I am shamelessly copying Brein's little "Husband" blog.


The Hubby Tag

What is his name? Kristofor Monson


How long have you been married? Just over 14 months

How long did you date? About a year

Who eats more sweets? We probably eat the same amount . . . but he can afford to eat more.

Who said I love you first? He did. I knew he was going to say it and I was kinda nervous!

Who is taller? He is - by about a half inch!

Who sings better? Well, in church I do because he likes to be a dork and sing the wrong verses at the wrong time. But he was in Chamber Quire in high school so he's more talented than me.

Whose temper is worse? His. I'll get heated up fast and then be over it, but when he's mad he stays mad for a while.

Who does the laundry? We both do.

Who does the dishes? We try to make it even, but he probably does more than me.

Who is smarter? Who knows? I find tests easier, but he works harder and studies longer. It's about even.

Who pays the bills? Both of us.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

Who mows the lawn? Our landlords. =D

Who cooks dinner? We're not usually home for dinner. But if I cook a meal he does the dishes.

Who drives? He usually does. I do my makeup in the car. :)

Who is more stubborn? I like to say he is.

Who kissed who first? We both did, I guess. It would have been nice if I hadn't made it super AWKWARD!

Who asked who out? He asked me.

Who proposed? He asked me right after he treated me to the best steak of my life, so of course I said yes. ;) No, really. It was a good steak.

Who has more siblings? Me. It's actually even with the biological sibs but since I have a stepfamily, I have more. :)

Who wears the pants? Ehhhhh, who knows? He probably thinks he does, but "the woman is the neck who turns the head."

Any Special message for Hubby
He'll probably never read this, but he's the best thing for me. I love him more than anything, I'm very blessed to have him in my life. <3

No comments: