Thursday, December 11, 2008

oldies

We found this sad lad on our little walk. Pour boy dropped his ice cream - but we're not too nice to laugh at him. HA!
And try to profit from his loss, if y'know what I mean. *nudge nudge*




A long while back my friend Chelsy came up to visit me from Provo (she is nice like that). I picked her up at the train station and we walked up and down 25th street (my favorite street in the world) and ate at La Ferovia - it was scrumdiddlyumptious! Then we went to my parents' house and visited and then she came a toured my apartment and then it was over! Chelsy's going on a mission in January so this was our last hang-out before she left.
It was really nice to be able to just chat and hang out. I've been friends with Chelsy since I was 14 and I'm so glad we're still friends even though we have our own lives and live far away from each other. Sometimes certain friends are only your friends for a while - when you part ways and then try to get back in touch, it's just not the same. With Chelsy, it's *almost* like I never moved away. Which is nice.
I like.




2 comments:

Brein said...

Aww! I have a friend like that, it's sooo nice not to feel too awkward! haha. You guys are cute... and a little mean!

Marty Jensen said...

Chelsy is an angel - we are all lucky who know her.

Aariel is an angel - we are all lucky who know her.

You guys are good for each other. You're like salt and pepper - you go together.

I've always been inspired by the both of you - your desires for righteousness as evidenced by your reverence for the temple (among other things).

Sorry about the kid and the ice cream - he should be more careful! Hey, is that ice cream - it's not the right color - ?!