Thursday, February 19, 2009

3.1 miles

Well, I signed up for a 5k.

Yep. Gonna get all hot and sweaty and have a bunch of pictures taken of me. Kristofor's parents are picture-happy - you should HEAR the stories I've heard about when the grandbabies come!



The reason for the 5k is I lost a bet to my stinky husband. I've been on a betting kick lately (lost all of them . . . remind me never to gamble). Me and Kristofor made a bet - whoever fell asleep first while watching our movie lost. If Kristofor lost I was going to make him buy me a Green Apple Jones soda and watch Memoirs of Geisha with me. Well, I fell asleep =( I've seen that movie, it was a boring plot to begin with! PLUS, Kristofor wouldn't even sit on the couch for the first half of the movie - he was determined to win. The only reason he finally sat down is because he could see I was fading fast. Oh well, he's running the half-marathon, so THERE!

No comments: