Friday, March 13, 2009

yah yah yah

I'm not even going to pretend - I like being tagged.


8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office.
2. Kth & Kim
3. America's Next Top Model
4. That 70s Show
5. Hell's Kitchen
6. Dress My Nest
7. Family Guy
8. MXC

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Fed the fish
2. Made an ice cream shake for dindin
3. Did not beush my hair once
4. Answered 1.2 million annoying phone calls
5. Got snow in my shoes
6. Schemed to give birthday fun to all, not matter what time of year! (us 'tax season' birthdays are sometimes skipped...not on my watch!)
7. Bought a gift certificate to Boccia's for a man.
8. Yelled at other drivers who are dumb

8 Things I look forward to
1. Kristofor hopefully getting a job. Soon, please!
2. The end of this Tax Season from Hell
3. Franz Ferdinand in concert this spring! Yahhhh!
4. maybe volunteering at the animal shelter this summer
5. SWIMMING this summer!
6. A certain someone moving out of a certain residence - halelujah and it's about time!
7. All the spring babies - lambs, calves, foals..
8. Breafast

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Union Grill
2. La Ferrovia
3. Hamilton's
4. Warrens
5. Chilli's - I will go there with you, Brein! You introduced us!
6. Iggy's
7. Wendy's
8. Rodizio's

8 Things on my Wish List
1. A house, or place of my own. Renting makes me feel permanantly unsettled.
2. Wish I would/could get back into horses..
3. A high metabolism
4. Stronger willpower
5. An endless supply of shoes
6. Yellow walls
7. Health insurance that never expires, even when husband loses dumbdumb job.
8. Don't donuts sound good right now?


I don't like tagging people. I'm stubborn that way.

No comments: