Monday, January 24, 2011

Mundee

Usually on the drive to Riverton in the morning I listen to Radio from Hell and laugh my head off, but on the way home all I do is flip from one radio station to another. I'm always finding an ok song and switching before it's over to try and find something better.

But lately I've stumbled across some artists that I can't seem to get enough of - I pop the CD's in and don't skip a single track the whole drive home. This is unheard of for me, I'm always skipping around my CDs.

And because I KNOW you're going to Google these artists right away, here they are for your information! With links! To make it easy to listen to sample tracks! I'm so nice!



This is my version of taking a quick break from homework.. what I really want to do is sit on my banana chair with my ugly green blanket and watch something on Netflix.

No comments: