Friday, January 23, 2009

=)

Please don't be mistaken. I LOVE my apartment - I'm just not crazy about my kitchen. I know I don't have room to be picky, but I am anyways. There's nothing wrong with my kitchen - it's just tiny and cold and away from everything else.

Sooo! too cheer the kitchen up and maybe, just maybe, make it more desireable to be in, I changed the only thing I can in that room - what I put on the shelf above the washer and dryer. (Of course I didn't take a before pictue. D'oh!)


TA-DA!!!
I know it's not much, but it's my creation and therefore I love it. Before, I just had a bunch of stuff piled up there with no rhyme or reason.


I'm usually no good at decorating and things don't turn out the way I envisioned it. The only direction I had here was I wanted to use the white hangy-downy things, and the rest just made itself happen!

Now, I finally have a place for my birdcage and colorful vase. Ooo, I just love it. It brightens my day.

No comments: