Wednesday, April 14, 2010

12 of 12 - avril

Here is my 12 of 12 for April! I've done it for February and March, just didn't post them...ah well.


1. Loot from my shopping trip to Maceys in the pouring rain and no jacket.
2. Ben Lomond around noon...snowy and hazy. Niiiice.
3. Where I work, as seen through a rain-covered windshield.
4. Sweaty clothes on the ground from after my intense workout - running steps at the stadium up at the college...it was actually kinda fun?
5. Flowers from my Grandma's funeral.
6. Kristofor being silly with the Pringles.
7. Feathers!! Need I say more?
8. Playing Guitar Hero. Singing was officially my favorite of the night. Yeah White Stripes!
9. Looking out my window just before heading to work.
10. Watch out people, there is road work ahead!! This is Utah..is that suprising?
11. My outfit...well, part of it.
12. Choosing whiiiiiich necklace to wear....pretty sure I put one on, took it off and that was that.

2 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

Love the picture with Kristofor and the pringles. He's always been a big fan of those things, and now he even knows how to wear them!

amy gretchen said...

your rain covered windshield makes a cool photo. I didn't know what it was at first.

I hate road work. ugh!